The supreme allied commander, American Grynkewich, confirms that the magnate maintains his decision and that those troops ...
NATO’s top military officer says he doesn’t expect any more drawdowns of American troops from Europe — at least not anytime ...
The remarks by U.S. Lt. Gen. Alex Grynkewich follow Trump's surprise announcement of the move early this month.
NATO's top military officer said Tuesday that he doesn't expect any more drawdowns of American troops from Europe — at least ...
Secretary of State Marco Rubio will travel this week to a NATO foreign ministers meeting in Sweden, where U.S. plans to ...
Sydney, May 20 (The Conversation) As NATO counts down to its annual summit in Turkey in July, the alliance is facing perhaps the biggest challenge in its history – what a potential future without the ...
The U.S. has tens of thousands of troops in Europe, although it has previously stationed nearly 250,000 soldiers on the ...
By Andrew Gray and Lili Bayer BRUSSELS, May 4 (Reuters) - European officials have been working on ways to convince Donald Trump to keep the United States in NATO despite severe tensions over the Iran ...
European leaders on Monday said President Donald Trump’s surprise decision to pull thousands of U.S. troops out of Germany is just the latest signal that Europe must take more responsibility for its ...