PlayStation studio business CEO Hermen Hulst following a report earlier this year by Bloomberg's Jason Schreier has ...
Rockstar fans had May 18 circled after a Best Buy leak, but an insider is urging patience, saying the GTA 6 marketing push is ...
For decades, Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) has lived at the center of the gaming world, building massive franchises ...
Grand Theft Auto III defined a whole new style of game, and many got to see it publicly for the first time 25 years ago this week ...
A Russian soldier gets hit by a Ukrainian drone allegedly equipped with an AI system to recognize faces and heat signatures. ...
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick reaffirms when GTA 6 will launch, and admits the game is 18 months behind its original launch ...
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick in an interview with David Serna on YouTube revealed Grand Theft Auto VI is launching about 18 [...] ...
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has said that GTA 6’s current release date puts it 18 months behind when it was supposed to launch originally. Speaking to David Serna, Zelnick briefly discussed the ...
GTA VI pre orders appear to have launched in Italy at €69.90, but the listing is already sold out and speculation is rampant.
Speaking in a new interview with podcaster David Senra, Zelnick said that "most people believe" that GTA is "the most ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果