The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
The man died shortly after he was pulled from the water, with the tragedy coming just a week after another man in his 30s was ...
“Our hearts are irrevocably broken by the loss of Steven,” Shirene Mattaboni said following her husband's death ...
The man was pulled from the water at a beach south of Cairns just before midday.
The Blue Zoo Des Moines announced that it is shutting down this month, just two years after opening. The aquarium has faced ...
Steven Mattaboni, 38, died on Saturday after a shark attack while spearfishing at Rottnest Island.
A man in his 50s has wounds to his arm, abdomen and hand after a shark attack on the Southern Great Barrier Reef. New Caledonian authorities ban beach swimming and resume shark culling despite concern ...
A man has died after a reported shark attack in Far North Queensland. Emergency services were called to Hills River boat ramp ...
A bill designed to help inform beachgoers about shark attacks is headed to President Trump’s desk for his signature.
Popular father Steven Mattaboni was mauled to death by a great white shark at a popular tourist destination he was visiting ...
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed “Lulu’s Law,” legislation that would allow state and local authorities to alert ...
Borja Garcia Sousa was on honeymoon with his wife Ana in the Maldives when he was bitten by a shark on April 11 ...